The Sales Representative/Design Consultant identifies all prospects in an assigned territory, evaluating the resources needed to develop business relationships. This role develops sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts, selling approved products and services. The Design Consultant works strategically with customers to provide solutions to meet their bath remodeling needs.
· Meet with customers to sell exclusive products, which include pre-arranged appointments.
· Develops proposals in accordance with TBA standards and presents them to customers, reviewing them in detail.
· Engages customers by adapting to their buying style, incorporating proven sales techniques and a consultative approach to effectively demonstrate TBA's bath installations.
· Consistently works toward acquiring new business by generating leads and following up on them.
· Attends team meetings to review department goals and strategies as required.
· Works with Sales Manager to develop annual sales goals and works toward meeting them.
· Always maintains professionalism on the job.
· Handles any sales rep errors or management hold deals.
· Always available to run leads that can be assigned the day of.
· High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
· Valid Driver’s License and driving record acceptable to insurance company.
· Ability to work independently and as a team.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear and concise manner.
· Ability to develop relationships with customers.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Uncapped earning potential.
· Referral bonus.
· Qualified, preset appointments; no cold callingor prospecting required. Plus the ability to set self-generated sales calls- Including trade events and canvass opportunities- around his/her schedule.
· Exceptional training; including our exclusive sales process.
· Opportunities for career growth and advancement including management positions.
· Personal and group coaching designed to take your skills and abilities to the next level.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with plan options.
· Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance for employee and family.
· Buy-up insurance for employee and family.
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match.
UWD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Software Powered by iCIMS